Follow Me!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I Was Supposed to Relax this Weekend But.....

....I forgot......


I mean I genuinely forgot. I didn't realize this until I had just rinsed my DC out of my hair. SMH. I can be so scatter brained sometimes. So I am now 13 weeks and some odd days post. I don't plan to relax this weekend either. I might as well just relax at 16 weeks and call it a day.

Anyway.....

I am loving the Thermasmooth line! I think that is what is making this stretch a lot bearable for me. I found that I really have to make sure I target my roots but other than that, I flat iron on my wash day and I am done for the week! I love it! I have been using it for the past 2 weeks but I think this weekend I will give the heat a break and rock the flexirod set. I might get slightly larger rods since my hair is longer but we shall see!



No comments:

Post a Comment