Follow Me!

Monday, December 28, 2009

Organix Coconut Milk Conditioner Review


I tried this conditioner yesterday for the first time (got my mom to buy it) since the Target I was at was clean out of the ORS Replenishing Pak and I had to deep condition.

What it does (per the back of the bottle):

Why We Love It: It's like a trip to the tropics in a bottle
Why You Want It: The luxuriously creamy, foaming, hydrating formula leaves your hair feeling clean, glowing, softly scented, and super soft
What's In It For You: Organic coconut milk and ultra whipped egg white proteins along with weightless coconut oil to hydrate and nourish your hair as gentle cleansers wash away impurities

**Note: This line is also sulfate and paraben free**

Directions:
Shampoo hair
Apply conditioner to hair and leave on for 3-5 minutes. Rinse hair thoroughly.

Price: $6.99+tax (at Target) for 13 fl oz


What I did: After washing my hair, I applied the conditioner to my sectioned hair...concentrating on the ends. I then place a plastic cap on my head and sat under a heat cap for an hour. I then rinsed out the conditioner with lukewarm water.

What I thought: The conditioner definitely smells like a coconut. If you don't like coconut or want to smell like a pina colada...this is not for you! After rinsing it out, my hair felt soft and strong...similar to the way my hair felt after using Aubrey Organics GPB. Since this conditioner has egg whites and coconut oil, this conditioner is definitely a protein conditioner. If your hair is protein sensitive, you may want to follow up this conditioner with a moisturizing conditioner. This line also has a shampoo that I have heard positive reviews about but have yet to try.

Bottom Line: A good protein conditioner, not for those who are protein sensitive or hate the smell of coconuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment