Follow Me!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Bun Sessions: The Flapper Chignon

Whooooooo!

It has been a minute since I last posted something! School and my volunteer activities have been kicking my butt lately so I haven't had much time to post. My hair has been really low maintenance lately (phony pony) so I haven't really had anything to post.

Anyway, something I have been doing/ have done is bunning. I know from experience, that bunning can get pretty boring from time to time. Soooooo....I have been perusing Youtube to find bunning tutorials that allow you to jazz up the basic bun just a bit.

One bun I saw was the Flapper Chignon on crownofHisGlory's page. I thought it was really cute and it can be jazzed up by adding a flower or something.

Anyway, take a look and post it in your style file! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment