Follow Me!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Like a Moth to a Flame.....

I am a product junkie for real yall!

A few weeks ago, a new beauty supply store opened up by my apartment. Of course I had to check it out! I'm getting tired of having to plan a trip all the way out to Ensley to get my beauty supply story fix. It's called: Hair Show Beauty Supply Store and it's off of Crestwood Blvd (for all you ladies who live in B'ham). It is a pretty big store and it have a decent sized inventory of wigs, weaves, and all that good stuff. Product wise, it was pretty...meh. Just your average products. However, they do sell Silicon Mix (which I'm trying out as a type this! I will do a review on it soon) and they sell bigger bottles of my beloved Elasta QP Creme Conditioning shampoo. :)


Don't you just love the opening of a new beauty supply store?

No comments:

Post a Comment