Follow Me!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Why I Dislike Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide

I admit. I have tried a fair share of heat protectants in my day. I have my staples: Mizani Thermasmooth, Tresseme Heat Protectant Spray, and Fantasia IC heat protectant. I've even had to revisit heat protectants that I thought I hated (can we say Beyond the Zone Turn Up the Heat?).

However, there is one heat protectant that I absolutely cannot stand. No matter how many times I've tried it. No matter how many different ways I have tried it...it. just. will. not. work. Now, I'm over it. I feel like I've given it a fair shot and now I'm gonna voice how much I do not like it.

The heat protectant in question is Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide. You would think that something that is similar in composition to my beloved Mizani Thermasmooth wouldn't be so awful but it is! I've determined that Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide is just too heavy for my hair. No matter when I use it and no matter how much I use, the end result is heavy, weighed down hair!

Well, I'm listening to my hair now and I refuse to purchase this mess anymore!

Is there a product that your hair simply cannot stand?

No comments:

Post a Comment