Follow Me!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

What Will My Next Half Wig Be?

Happy Sunday lovelies!

Well...I'm starting my 4th (and final) week for wearing Tammy. I have to admit, this final week came just in time because I was starting to get bored with Tammy. She's a great half wig and all but after a month of wearing her (and only her), I'm ready for a change.

I've been contemplating which wig I should wear for the month of October and after much debate, I decided to stick with a curly style. I just figure it will be easier in terms of maintenance/blending and I can save my other wigs (Samara Girl and Monica) for the colder months.

I went to my local BSS about a week or so ago and saw Vanessa La Frisco.








Let me just say...I love the look of this wig (hmmm.....not in that color though)! I can see myself rocking it with a headband and it looks like blending won't be an issue. The plan is to purchase this wig on Friday to start wearing it on the first. Be on the look out for a post that details my La Frisco regimen!!


What do y'all think of it? Yay or Nay?

No comments:

Post a Comment