Follow Me!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Spring 2012 Bun Challenge!!!!

Happy Sunday lovelies!!

I told you guys that I would be back to post the deets for a bun challenge for Spring 2012!! With the mercury rising, I think now is the time to find the styles that not only keep you cool but keep you looking stylish!! In my opinion, buns are the perfect style for these warmer months. They don't take long to do and they instantly make you look chic! The only drawback with buns is that it is very easy to fall into the 'I look like a librarian" mode of things and it takes a little more effort to give some oomph to you bun.


Well that's what this challenge is for!! For me (and you guys too!) to share the unique bun styles you wear during the course of the spring!!

The challenge will run from March 20, 2012 to June 19, 2012 and here are the rules:


1) Because I know you guys aren't hardcore protective stylers like me, you must wear a bun at least 3 times a week

2) Feel free to share your bun style with me and the rest of the readers at The Awkward Stage (if you want to be featured in a blog post email me (sharday_ewell@yahoo.com) a pic of your style and what you did).

3) Comment below if you want to join!



Also, there may be a prize (a jar of Qhemet Biologics AOH, perhaps?) involved for the 2 most consistent bunners......but you ain't here that from me.


Sign up ladies so we can begin this bun challenge together!!

10 comments:

  1. Count me in! This will TRULY be a challenge because after my touch-ups I want to wear my hair out 7 days a week lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! You can do this girl!! Only 3 days a week girl you have that in the bag! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm in. This is definitely going to work out great for me. I work out Weds, Fri and Sat so three days will work just fine for me. My goal is of course, length retention but I would also like to become more creative with bunning. My previous bunning challenges have been blah!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining the challenge!! Bunning is definitely one of those things that can get boring after awhile. At least with this challenge, you can figure out new and creative buns to do before summer hits so you don't fall into a "I'm bored with my buns b/c I've been doing the same bun all summer" rut lol

      Delete
  3. Heck yeah, count me in! I am excited to see how much length I can retain in that span.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds right up my alley. I've been bunning weekly for the past 3 weeks or longer, and I just love it. Classic, chic and EASY. Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok...I'm in! 3 days a week? I can handle that! Somehow I missed this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!!! Yeah I figured that everyone can't PS like a bawse every single day until June so I kept it light lol. I think 3 days a week is doable for everyone. Plus I think it cuts down on bun boredom.

      Delete