Follow Me!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Bun Look of the Week/Bun Idea #6: Boho Bun

Happy Sunday lovelies and Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies that just so happen to read this blog!

I know I have been slacking with updating the bun looks of the week. I know. What had happened was that during the 1st week of May, I was wearing my "I gotta relax soon!" bun....and that isn't postworthy. At all. Last week I wore an equally not postworthy top knot bun. So.....yeah. LOL.

This week, I will be wearing a 'boho' bun. As much as I love high buns, I do realize they can be too much stress for your hair. So, it's important to incorporate some looser buns into the mix.

For this look, you will loosely 'dutch braid' (SN: Dutch braids ain't nothing but cornrows. You don't know how let down I was by that.) 1 or 2 sections in the front of your hair ( I did 2 but if 1 is all you have in you, that's fine lol). Once you're finished braiding, you will gather all of your hair into a loose low bun and secure it with a single spin pin. That's it! Very easy bun to do!. I think this style is perfect for ladies who are SL and beyond!

Check it out!





5 comments:

  1. Aw! You look like a little milk maid! =)

    Cute bun... I think my summer goal will be to learn how to cornrow (at least make big ones!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :)

      Cornrowing isn't as hard as I thought it was. Basically, you're just braiding your hair under. It really took me looking at a dutch braid tutorial to get it :/

      Delete
  2. Jackie here! I have a question for you regarding your blog. Please contact me when you get a chance. jclarkmca[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag! You're it. I just awarded you the "One Lovely Blog Award." Check my latest blog post for more info http://waistlengthwishes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a really cute style. btw, I'm having a 100+ Follower Urban Decay Giveaway! I hope you enter :)♥

    ReplyDelete