Follow Me!

Monday, January 28, 2013

Wash Day: January 27, 2013

Happy Monday lovelies!

I hope you all had an excellent weekend! Me? I did much of nothing...which is was I needed.

Anyway, yesterday I did my usual wash day routine. I washed my hair with Shea Moisture Moisture Retention Shampoo and steamed with ORS Replenishing Conditioner with a hint of grapeseed oil (have you guys tried grapeseed oil? It is awesome sauce.). As I have been doing the past couple of weeks, I then wet wrapped my hair, sat under the dryer, flat ironed, and got back under the dryer for my saran wrap. The products I used for my saran wrap are:


I'm currently having a love affair with KeraCare products. I'm not entirely sure why. I just know that I like them for straight hair purposes. I basically put a little bit of the KeraCare cream hairdress on my hair, add a few drops of serum, wrap my hair, spray w/ the oil sheen, and wrap my hair. I then wrap my hair with the saran wrap and sit under the dryer for ~15min.


***How I wrap my hair with saran wrap***



However, I think from now on, I designate take a week or two for heat free protective styles. Even though I like wearing my hair straight, I just want to give my hair a break from the wet wrapping and flat iron every now and then. Sooooo...next week I will be air drying my hair and then putting it into a nice Gibson tuck for the week. We will see how it goes.


That's it for this week's wash day...pretty blah in my opinion. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment