Follow Me!

Friday, January 18, 2013

When I Get Tired of Wearing My Hair Straight...Option #1

Happy Friday lovelies!


I hope all is well with you guys. I have been keeping safe (and warm!) since B'ham was hit with snow yesterday.

Anyway, enough of that. I just wanted to stop by and let you guys see what I do with my hair when I'm over the whole wearing my hair straight thing (SN: My hair was straight for an entire week!! I cannot believe it!). Last night, I put my hair into two bantu knots to give my hair a little texture and this morning, I put my hair into a cute messy bun.

Now keep in mind, I don't always just throw my hair into a bun. Sometimes I will flexirod it, others I may do a braid out--it just all depends on my mood. My mood today was: bun (lol).

My hair will stay this way until I wash my hair at some point this weekend.

Check it out!



2 comments: