Follow Me!

Monday, March 25, 2013

Wash Day: March 23, 2013

Or "The Wash Day With No Set Style" or "The Wash Day Where I Tried A New Product AND A New Technique"

Yeah. You read that right. With my wash day on Saturday, I knew that I had to wash my hair because my scalp was itching like crazy but I had no idea how I wanted to style my hair. Seriously, I didn't know. But that's ok because I eventually figured it out (read: I bunned lol).

As always, I washed my hair with Shea Moisture Moisture Retention Shampoo. However, this wash, I tried out a new deep conditioner ( and no it isn't an ORS deep conditioner)! This wash I tried out Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deeeeep Conditioner- which I absolutely loved! You guys can check the review I wrote for it on Wednesday but let me just say that I didn't expect a product that costs so little to be such a solid product. It has definitely earned a place in my 'If I'm Strapped for Cash' rotation. Following that I detangled my hair with a sample pack of Taliah Waajid The Great Detangler because I couldn't find my bottle of it. Seriously, how did I misplace an entire bottle of product!?! I'm pretty mad about that. I'm going to have to get a new bottle sometime this week. I then gathered my hair into a ponytail, placed some Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1 and Kemi Oyl on my ends and baggied my ends in an effort to get more moisture to them (you can read how I plan to baby my ends here). On Sunday, I found out that whole baggy method actually works! I'm definitely going to include it in my regimen from here on out.



The stars of this wash day: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle and Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1


That was it, that was my wash day. I tried a new product and a new method and it turns out that they work. So this wash day wasn't a complete waste....I just don't have a new style to show you guys lol. How did your last wash days go?

No comments:

Post a Comment