Follow Me!

Friday, May 10, 2013

Look of the Day 5/10/13: Pin Curls

Happy Friday lovelies!!

Just a quick post to show how I am wearing my hair today. After wearing my hair out for a week, the sleekness of my hair was pretty much kaput. Even though I'm relaxed, my hair has retained some of its texture. As a result, my hair has a tendency to 'revert.' So instead of pulling out the flat iron (or bunning!), I tried pin curls for the first time. It took me a while to get the hang of rolling my hair with my fingers, but once I got it I was good! I think the results I have gotten are good considering the fact that I did pin curls on straight hair. However, I would like to have slightly more body for my pin curls. Going forward, I will probably have more pin curl sections.

Anyway, enough of the chatter. Check out the pin curls for yourself!

Before I took them down:



And when I was done:



3 comments: