Follow Me!

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Autumn Hair Plans

Happy Tuesday lovelies!

I hope you are all having a great day so far. I just wanted to stop by and tell you what my plans are for autumn (yes, I say autumn rather than fall. It just sounds better lol). I actually have a few things that I want to accomplish before winter hits.

1) End my heat break. Now that we are well into autumn, I can end my self imposed heat break. Heat has not touched my hair since June and my hair has been all the better for it. While I enjoy giving my hair a break from heat every now and again, I am itching to straighten my hair. Don't worry though, I won't get too crazy with the heat. I will still follow my '1 indirect heat and 1 direct heat' rule and also stay on top of giving my hair the protein that it needs.

2) Get a relaxer. I haven't had a relaxer since May. May!!! I will be 21 weeks post on Saturday, which is an abnormally long stretch for me. I have scheduled a relaxer appointment for October 2nd and I am chomping at the bit to get it done. In the meantime, I am wigging it up to keep my hands out of my hair and to avoid any potential setbacks.

3) Try new products. After hiding my hair in braids/twists all summer, I am ready to try some new products. I really, really want to try Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkin Seed conditioner. I have heard so many great things about it that I absolutely have to try it. I must try it! I'm sure my list will expand as I begin looking at hair products again, but that is at the top of my list.

4) Get to full MBL. This is self explanatory. I want full MBL by graduation. It would be even better if I were grazing WL but I will take what I can get.



Those are my hair plans/goals for autumn. What are your hair plans? Let me know in the comments section!



3 comments:

  1. I love my mid week co-washing sessions, but I want to be extra careful about allocating enough air drying time since the weather is cooling down

    KLP @ SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Autumn hair plans are to do a long term protective style, stretch my relaxers a little further, and reach hopefully reach APL! Oh and of course there are a few hair products I'm just itching to try :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goal is also to long term protective style, all the way to December, when I will relax for my birthday and winter vacay. Hopefully I'll be full MBL or grazing WL by then too.(ambitious lol) Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete