Follow Me!

Monday, February 16, 2015

February 2015 (Mini) Product Haul


Happy Monday lovelies!

This was my first product haul in the longest time! While it isn't the biggest haul, it was the first time in over a year where I said "You know what? I'm going to buy some stuff for my hair!" And that's exactly what I did. So without further ado, here is all the stuff I bought for the month of February.

Komaza Protein Strengthener: As you guys know, I am now all about making sure that my relaxed tresses are getting all the protein they need. In the past, I steered clear of it thinking that my hair like moisture more than protein. However, now I see that my hair absolutely needs it. So, after hearing lots of great things about this product, I decided to give it a go. While a review is coming soon for this product, I absolutely love this as a protein treatment! My hair is stronger and holding onto moisture a lot better now. I will probably used this product bi-weekly.


Oyin Juices and Berries: A liquid leave in. I'm thinking that this may be something that I want to use once the weather heats up and I'm further into my stretch. Soooooo....at the moment it's just sitting in my bathroom cabinet.

Eco Styler Gel (Olive Oil): I finally used up my big tub of Eco Styler and I had to re-up. This gel will forever be a staple of mine. IDC IDC (lol)


Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo: I picked this up thinking that this was still sulfate-free. Imagine my shock and horror when I found out that it isn't anymore. I hate that Elasta QP felt the need to ruin a good thing.


ORS Replenishing Pak: Still a staple of mine but I was feeling frugal at the moment so I grabbed a pack rather than the bottle. Should have gotten the bottle. I forgot how much my hair loves this stuff!

Lottabody Setting lotion: I have heard great things about it so I wanted to try it out. I already see that I'm going to have to dilute the ever loving life out of it. I like for my setting lotions to not dry crunchy. Not at all.


Will I get more products. I probably will. There are some products that are staples of mine that I have to repurchase (ahem: Silicon Mix, Aubrey Organics White Camellia, etc.). I'm still getting back in my groove after a long absence and purchasing these products made me realize how much I put my hair to the wayside last year. I usually have products for DAYS!! Now I'm trying to rebuild my stash.

What did you purchase this month? Let me know in the comments below!

4 comments:

  1. i'm a fan of the protein strengthener; great choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it too! It is living up to hype so far!

      Delete
  2. I also purchased the Camille Rose Naturals Moisture Milk, but I have not used it yet. I'm hoping to use it as a daily moisturizer. I also purchased the Shea Moisture Manuka Honey and Mafara Oil masque. I read and watch great reviews and hope to get simialr results.

    *http://blutifulblaqhair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the moisture milk works out for you! I'm still trying to see how it will perform once I get further into my stretch so more to come on that!

      Delete