Follow Me!

Monday, March 2, 2015

3/2/15 LOTD: Flat Twist Bantu Knot Out


Happy Monday lovelies!

I'm here with a super quick post of my look for today. This weekend, I decided to try a flat twist out. However, mid-way through I began thinking about how jank the hairstyle could end up because my ends are definitely relaxed and it would be super evident in a twist out. Enter the flat twist w/ bantu knot. To make a long story short, after applying my leave-in and my moisturizer, I flat twisted my hair. Once I was done twisting, I formed a bantu knot at the very end so that my hair would have some curl. I undid my hair this morning and BAM!! My hair is curly and I think I found a new style for the spring/early summer.




I'm pretty happy with this considering that it was my first try with it. What do you think? Is this a style that you will try for yourself? Let me know in the comments below!!


2 comments:

  1. Love your curls and will have to try it on my hair. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! That is really pretty. I'll have to try that this weekend. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete