Follow Me!

Monday, July 20, 2015

7/20/15 LOTD: Ion't Know What to Call This...



Happy Monday lovelies!


As I sit here dragging my feet for a training I don't want to go to, I figure I would stop by with a post that shows my hair for the day. As you can see, the box braids are still going strong. However, I am constantly looking for ways to style them that doesn't involve a high bun (nothing agains high buns, I just get bored with them after awhile). Today, I did something simple: I flat twisted the front of my hair and brought that back into 2 buns. Add a couple bobby pins and BAM!!! I have a hairstyle where the braids aren't in my face and is not in a high bun!


Anyway, check it out and let me know what you think!!












2 comments:

  1. Hey, I love your overall look. Go girly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is like a cute Goddess Braid Updo. Definitely love this look! :)

    naturallyevolvedja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete